Who Can Join?
The employees, doctors, nurses, medical staff, technicians, volunteers, students and their families of the following companies
St. Vincent’s Health Services and the following subsidiaries:
- St. Vincent’s Special Needs Center, Trumbull, CT
- St. Vincent’s College, Bridgeport, CT
- Hall Brooke Behavioral Health Services, Various Locations
- Immediate Health Care, Various Locations
- Robert D. Russo, MD & Associates, Various Locations
- American Medical Response, Bridgeport, CT
- Harborside Health Care/St. Joseph’s Manor, Trumbull, CT
- Care One Management, Milford, CT (Golden Hill Health Care Center and West River Health Care)
- Medical Anesthesiology Associates, Shelton, CT
- AAA Nursing, LLC, Stratford, CT
Your family members that are eligible to join include your spouse, children, parents, brothers, sisters, stepchildren, stepparents, grandchildren, grandparents and members of your household (persons living under your roof).
Now that you’ve read all about the advantages and opportunities of credit union membership, we’re sure you are ready to join us. Simply fill out the attached Membership Application and drop it off or mail it to the credit union with a $25.00 deposit and we’ll take care of you from there.
Accounts are insured up to $250,000 by an agency of the United States Government.